Monday, April 16, 2012

27 Weeks



How far along? 27 weeks & 2days
Total weight gain: I was 140lb last Friday, so about 20lb
Maternity clothes? No, but soon I'll be pulling them out.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Normal
Best moment this week: I finally got into the doctor I wanted...only took 6 months of trying. And I made curtains for the boys new room...new baby means new decor!
Have you told family and friends: All the important people know.
Miss Anything? A skinny body...
Food cravings: None, except for the chocolate brownies I made last night!
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Movement: Lots now
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Seeing my family this week in KC...it's been 8months


This little man will be the proud owner of lots of hand-me-downs so I figured I could make him a few new things of his own, starting with onsies and burp clothes(cause I know we will use lots of those)! Can't wait to put them on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment