Wednesday, May 2, 2012

29 Weeks

                                            I'll be 30 Weeks on Saturday...less than 10 weeks to go!

Everything is going good thus far. I pulled out a pair of maternity jeans today for the first time...I must say, I made it pretty far without them...Well farther than I thought I would. And I can still wear my other jeans there just not as comfy.

Because I have wonderful negative blood I have to get extra shots during the pregnancy, so at my last appt. after I got my blood drawn for the gestational diabetes test I headed back for yet another shot. They really picked on my that day. Because of the extra shots and some extra tests that I have had done, I realized I've only been to the doctor twice{this pregnancy} without getting shots, every other appt. they've pricked me...needless to say I'm getting used to them. Here's to hoping I won't need anymore until the baby comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment