Friday, May 18, 2012

32 Weeks


How far along? 32 weeks tomorrow
Total weight gain: 22LB
Maternity clothes? I've pulled at couple of things out finally.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: My hips started killing me when I sleep recently, so I put a pillow in between my legs and then I sleep normal. 
Best moment this week: Scheduling an appointment for July 16(after my due date) just in case... That means It's getting CLOSER!!
Have you told family and friends: All the important people know.
Miss Anything? Cute clothes and jeans to don't squeeze me to death.
Food cravings: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Oh Yes
Movement: Lots
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: I Walk a couple miles every morning and after the walk a few times this week I'm pretty sure there were some contractions going on...good sign right? I better keep up the walking! 
Belly Button in or out? As out as it possibly can be :(
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: The weekend with Skyler & Preston!

*  *  *  *
Finally had a few days of heart burn...but that's it. I had some major severe heartburn with Preston and he came out with LOTS of hair, so I'm getting worried this baby is going to be bald. So we'll see if the heartburn picks up the last month and a half, or we might just have baby with peach fuzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment