Sunday, July 1, 2012

38 Weeks

Guess who only has two weeks left?...ME Me me!


We are getting so excited to meet this little guy, now it's just a waiting game. Still no name decided on, but for today the list consists of:  Wes, Wesley, or Tyce. But who knows we may come up with something completely different when the time comes.


How far along? 38 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain: 154LB - 34LB
Maternity clothes? Yep, but pretty much nothing fits nicely at this point
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Fairly normal except the hands are numb and aching. 
Best moment this week: Realizing I can say my baby is due NEXT week...wow sounds so close!
Have you told family and friends: All the important people know.
Miss Anything? Still miss laying on my back...and my entire normal wardrobe!
Food cravings: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Of course
Movement: Lots

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: Every once in a while I have a contraction, but nothing regular.
Belly Button in or out? OUT :(

Wedding ring on or off? On,  because it won't come off most of the time

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: My next appointment (in a week) The Dr. is going to check and see if things are progressing...let's just hope by then they are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment