Sunday, October 21, 2012

Scrub-A-Dub

Scrub A Dub Dub, Our Wesley's officially in the tub.

Wes had his first ever bath in the bath tub last week.
I must say, I was a little sad. I {LOVE} bathing babies in the sink, something about their tiny little bodies so relaxed in a "miniature tub" that is just too adorable.
And they still seem newborn when they fit in the sink...but as soon as you put them in the tub there all grown up.

 Seriously, I put this off as long as I could. Every time I would bath him in the sink I would practically wash the floor at the same time.
Wes would kick his little feet and water would gush all over the floor.
And we are happy to report, he thoroughly enjoyed it.
Always happy to take a bath!


And two days later we decided to have a "brothers" bath.
Preston kept saying,
"Wes, this is so much fun."
...So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment