Sunday, October 21, 2012

Wesley {3Months}


Our sweet little Wesley is 3months old today.
He just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter. He always has adorable little smiles to give now, and it's just about the cutest thing ever.
Wes sleeps like a champ still and as you can tell in his pictures, eats like a champ too. He is getting to be a big boy...he must take after his mother. I was a fairly LARGE baby.
He is starting to notice Preston a lot more, and I think he likes what he sees.

He is totally chill {most of the time}. Like a few days ago when we looked over at him and he was just chillin' away halfway out of his swing like nothing was wrong. Every now and again he lets out a cry, but probably just so he doesn't get forgotten. And when he does cry, Preston runs to me and says, "SWEETHEART...oh on, SWEETHEART IS CRYING, Let's go help sweetheart fast!" 

He reminds me of a little surfer with his wave he has going on with his hair half the time. Surfer boys are cute, right?

I know I say this every time I write about Wes, but...WE LOVE THIS BOY TO PIECES. He is such a little sweet heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment